Temple Kol Ami Life & Legacy Plan
Temple Kol Ami is a warm, friendly and intimate Reform Congregation. We are devoted to improving and inspiring the lives of all generations. We provide opportunities to experience the spirituality and vitality of Judaism. Through innovative education and worship, we instill core Jewish values that bring us all to a better world. We accomplish our mission through inspiring services, experiential programs, community service (Tikkun Olam) and deep appreciation for tradition. We offer unique experiences by:
Fostering each child’s intellectual, physical, emotional, and language development in an environment which is safe, nurturing and challenging, while being sensitive to the needs and preferences of families.
• Offering participatory and engaging Shabbat Services.
• Providing creative, imaginative, and experiential programs for all ages, including experiences that bring together people of different faiths
• Educating our children in our heritage, traditions and values so they are prepared to engage in the Jewish community for their entire lives.
• B’nai Mitzvah preparation and services that are tailored to each child.
• Imaginative cross generational programs, like Blessing of the Pets and Café Kol Ami (a monthly catered Shabbat dinner).
• Providing meaningful opportunities to participate in Tikkun Olam initiatives.
• Being a leader in the community by providing summer camp experience and life skills mentoring to over 10,000 disadvantaged Valley youth in such a way that enables Jewish teenagers and young adults to stay connected with their Jewish friends and their Jewish identity, while helping to repair the world.
• Preparing our young people for leadership roles in the community by participating in the Bernard and Audre Rapoport L’Taken Social Justice Seminar, in partnership with the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
• Encouraging support of Israel.
Our Life & Legacy donors are a group of dedicated and committed individuals who want to guarantee that Temple Kol Ami continues to improve and inspire the lives of all generations by providing opportunities that allow them to experience the spirituality and vitality of Judaism. Please join us!
For more information, please contact Phil Adelman at the Temple Office, or by email